Reading time: 2 – 3 minutes
Nowadays my focus on technologies will be categorized as follows, to be more descriptive inside every category I have added some keywords to describe contents:
- System administration, Databases, Messaging and Security
- Keywords: Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, RedHat, CentOS, Unix, Windows, Mac, MySQL, Oracle, CouchDB, Redis, MongoDB, SQL, NoSQL, LDAP, SSO, Kerberos, Servers, Embedded, EC2, S3, SES, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, and much more
- Networking and Internet
- Keywords: Postfix, SASL, Cyrus POP/IMAP, Courier POP/IMAP, PureFTP, ProFTP, Apache, Nginx, Cloud, etc.
- Multimedia, Gadgets, Mobile phones and Tablets
- Keywords: Android SDK, Android NDK, PhoneGAP, Sencha Touch,
- Domotics, Electronics and DIY projects
- Keywords: Arduino, My CPD, Atennas, etc.
- Development, Models and Methodologies
- BPM, ERP, CRM and other office applications
- Keywords: Bonita Open Solutions, Mule ESB, Jasper Reports
My new posts will be in english as you can read in this post because I want more interactivity with readers from the start of the blog I have a very low rate of comments. I think this is because my technical posts are too much specific and then when somebody has some problems doesn’t speak catalan and cannot leave a comment asking their doubts.
In my humble opinion this new chapter of technical blog can arrive to more people because the language of technical community around the world is english. In the other hand every day I need to have more practice writing and talking english in my work because national market is dead and we need to expand our project around the world. So this effort to write technical posts in english will be like english practices for me.
Every new post will have a disclaimer at the begining of the post for my errors writing english and if you can help me to improve my english, please, leave comments fixing my errors.